2008-10-18

RGV responds...

Ram Gopal Varma (RGV) is known for his blunt and honest responses. As blunt the questions are from his blog readers, RGV's responses are even blunter. Following are some interesting question and answers posted on his blog..

* I find songs distracting in a movie.
Ans: If the songs feature nice legs, heaving bosoms, slim waists and voluptuous butts I many times find the story distracting.

* You are a sociopath on the loose.
Ans: You can also add psychopath to that.


* No matter how intelligent you think you are there will always be someone more intelligent than you.
Ans: I have this nagging feeling that you think you are that ‘more intelligent’ guy but let me inform you that I am more intelligent than you thereby proving that your thinking is absolutely right. CONGRATS and CHEERS!

* My girl friend says that you look scarier than your movies.
Ans: Thanks.


* Why don’t you shoot ur movie and watch it yourself?
Ans: Why don’t you write your comment and read it yourself?


* Creativity should not fill your head. Give some space for humanity in your grey cells.
Ans: Pompousness should not fill your head. Give some space for creativity in your grey cells although I suspect you have none.


* Why are you fond of camera shots that move close to the ground?
Ans: I think it’s the infantile nature in me. I like crawling.

* Ambitious, arrogant, honest, creative, impersonal, detached and eccentric/ neurotic = RGV?
Ans: You can also add liar, con, complex, funny, impulsive, impatient, contradictory and distrustful.

* The last film I saw of yours was Darna Zarori hai. Which of your subsequent films would you recommend to me?
Ans: None

* With whom will you share your happiness?
Ans: If it does not strain your brains too much try to ask a little more intelligent question.

* How many relationships did you have with aspiring actresses?
Ans: If I tell you, you will die of jealousy.

* What was the one incident that influenced you the most in shaping you as RGV?
Ans: When I was 6 months old I fell on my head.

* Can you differentiate between making love, fucking and having sex?
Ans: Making love is an emotional experience which makes you feel a high about your love and yourself. Fucking is an intense experience which borders on a feeling of wanting to conquer or achieve. And having sex is a necessity like to sneeze or to cough.


* Please be humble to the audience because without them you are nothing.
Ans: Ok Guruji, why stop at just being humble. For my next film I will build a temple for them and pray to them. Will you please become my pujari?

0 comments: